Interested in working with us?
Email your resume to email@example.com or contact us below
Licensed Clinical Therapist
LifePoint Therapy is a rapidly growing private practice, helping youth, families and couples to be happier and healthier. We strive to make Lake County a better place – one family at a time.
* Psychotherapy: 2 years (Preferred)
* Strong background in trauma, TFCBT, EMDR, ARC, CBT, DBT or other evidence-based therapies.
* Able to send emails, upload documents, scan documents and work with electronic health records
* Obtained a master’s or doctorate degree in clinical psychology, social work, psychiatry or counseling psychology.
Compensation Package includes:
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Health Insurance Options
- CEU Stipend
- Licensure fee reimbursement
- Supportive, high-achieving, fun, and professional team
- Fully equipped office ready for play therapy if desired
- Opportunity to focus on clients without marketing and business admin tasks
- Amazing administrative team
- Regular consultation and support
- Very flexible schedule
- Paid Training in ARC (required)
We are currently expanding to meet the growing needs of the communities we serve. While we have our current office in Gurnee, we will be adding an office space with 10 offices in Libertyville later this Fall 2021. We have openings for three or more seasoned psychotherapists interested in trauma, child, adolescent or couples issues (as well as individuals). Our office in Gurnee has increased our intakes and sessions every year for the past five years. We want our clinicians and clients to feel warmth, compassion and authenticity upon first contact with LifePoint.
This position is perfect for someone who loves providing therapy with the flexibility of private practice but doesn’t want the headaches of marketing, billing, and worrying about space issues.
The ideal candidate is passionate about working with anxiety, depression, trauma, regulation and family issues and enjoys working in a collegial atmosphere with minimal paperwork and meetings and a growing number of referrals each month. Social events are planned and weekly attendance to team supervision is expected.
We require at least fourteen hours of availability each week: Evenings (2-9pm) and Saturday or Sunday hours (morning/afternoon). Daytimes also available if you want to move from PT to FT.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
Salary ranges from $35-$85 hour.
We do the marketing for you. We pay your annual license fees and a CEU stipend, including ARC Training for each staff member. We do the admin. You show up, do great therapy and chart. WIN-WIN! We hope to be your next home.
LifePoint Child & Family Therapy is an equal opportunity center and this is an at-will contractor position. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff.